Friday, November 20, 2009

BROCKPORT TRAVELS TO GENESO TONIGHT



I'm sorry I was unable to provide my weekly preview. I've just been a little busy.

Regardless, I can provide you some info...


Brockport travels to Geneseo tonight for a 7:00 a match-up with Geneseo that can be heard on WBSU at 89.1 FM and www.891thepoint.com. You can also watch the video at www.fasthockey.com

USCHO's Russell Jaslow called this the game of the week in his weekly SUNYAC column for USCHO. He said...


The one we’re going to choose is Brockport at Geneseo. These teams are currently tied with identical 2-3-0 records. As is par for this season, every point is going to be so important with such a tight race. Last year, Brockport won both games against the Ice Knights, 7-2 and 5-2.

“We expect it to be a highly emotional game,” Brockport coach Brian Dickinson said. “I don’t think the teams like each other. We’re tied, so there are crucial points. We had the better of them last year, so I’m sure they will be talking about that in their locker room. It will be a hard fought, entertaining game."